portal.php
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Le forum RPG

FAQ     Rechercher     Membres     Groupes     Profil  
  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  
  S’enregistrer     Connexion  

return to coach special teams and running backs.In a bit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    City Hunter Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Cartes de Shinjuku et de Tokyo
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555

Féminin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 蛇 Serpent

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Aoû - 04:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: return to coach special teams and running backs.In a bit Répondre en citant

Jon Lester tries to make it four straight wins in an Oakland uniform on Sunday when the Athletics close out a three-game series with the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . You can catch all of the action live on TSN2 starting at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Lester improved to 7-0 in his last 11 starts on Tuesday in Kansas City, as he held the Royals to three runs and six hits in six innings to improve to 13-7 overall on the year to go along with a 2.52 ERA. Since arriving from Boston, Lester is 3-0 with a 2.51 ERA. In addition to being unbeaten the last 11 times hes taken the ball, hes also pitched to a 1.46 ERA. Lester has faced the Braves three times and is 2-1 against them with a 3.32 ERA. Getting the call for Atlanta on Sunday will be lefty Mike Minor, who has lost three of his last four starts. Minor fell to the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday, as he allowed three runs and eight hits in 6 2/3 innings, dropping him to 4-8 with a 5.33. Minor had pitched to a 7.33 ERA in his previous 10 starts. "Things were just easy," Minor said. "There was no time where I was pressured or I felt like I couldnt make a pitch or scared almost like, Dont miss the barrel or dont miss here. It was one of those starts where I felt Im kind of back where I want to be." Atlanta added to Oaklands recent woes on Saturday, as Chris Johnson went 3- for-4 with a pair of RBI in the Braves4-3 win. Andrelton Simmons added two hits, including an RBI single, while Freddie Freeman continued his hot hitting by lacing a run-scoring double to support six effective innings from Julio Teheran. Teheran (11-9) yielded just four hits, one a two-run homer from Stephen Vogt, and three walks to end a three-start losing streak and help the Braves post consecutive victories for the first time since taking three straight from San Diego on July 26-28. Atlanta had dropped 12 of 16 prior to Fridays 7-2 triumph in the opener of this three-game series. "Weve been swinging the bat well, pitchings been good," said Freeman. "Got to keep going out there and keep going tomorrow and hopefully we can complete the sweep." John Jaso had a solo homer for the As, but Sonny Gray struggled over 5 1/3 innings in losing his fourth straight start. The young right-hander was tagged for four runs on eight hits. With Saturdays setback, Oaklands fourth in a row and sixth in seven games, the As had 106-day stay of sole possession of first place in the AL West. Oakland is now percentage points behind Anaheim for the top spot after the Angels downed Texas on Saturday. "I think anything can go against us right now," said Gray. "We have to get out of it a little bit." Wholesale Mets Jerseys .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. Cheap Mets Jerseys . PAUL, Minn – The clock lingered for what seemed like an interminable two minutes and 51 seconds before Mark Fraser finally escaped to the bench during a wildly one-sided first period of an eventual loss to Boston. http://www.cheapmetsjerseys.com/ . In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline.VANCOUVER - Soon after being named the head coach of the B.C. Lions, Jeff Tedford set his sights on an old colleague to help him transition back into the CFL.He got his man Thursday when the Lions rounded out their staff by naming George Cortez as the clubs new offensive co-ordinator and quarterbacks coach.Cortez held the same two positions from 2002 to 2005 when Tedford was the head coach at the University of California-Berkley.Any time you have something like the past weve had together, I can say a term and he can know exactly what were talking about, Tedford said on a conference call. Were not reinventing the wheel. I think its going to go very quickly and very smooth.Cortez has a long CFL resume and served as the Saskatchewan Roughriders offensive co-ordinator the last two seasons, helping the club capture the 2013 Grey Cup.Tedford — who played and coached in the CFL in the 1980s and early 1990s, but has been south of the border ever since — said it was important to add a veteran offensive co-ordinator to help him get reacquainted with the Canadian game.Someone who has the background George does and has been very successful, I felt like that would be a great buffer for me to be able to shorten that learning curve so that we can hit the ground running, said Tedford. Were kind of speaking the same language.Getting the Lions offence back on track will be key in 2015 after the club struggled through injuries and inconsistency last season.B.C. finished a roller-coaster campaign 9-9 before getting blown out in the playoffs, a result that ultimately cost head coach Mike Benevides his job. Cheap Mets Jerseys China. I think theres talent there, said Tedford, who was hired in December. I really think theres a strong foundation to be successful and its going to be our job to go in and get the most we can out of the guys.Tedford also elected to retain defensive co-ordinator Mark Washington after his unit performed well last season despite being left on the field for long stretches thanks to that anemic offence.Once I saw the numbers, got a chance to watch some tape and had a chance to meet with Mark and talk to him, I was very impressed, said Tedford. The numbers kind of speak for themselves, but to have a chance to sit down with him and visit with him and understand that hes a great person, thats very important to me.Im really exited that he chose to stay because he an excellent coach and an excellent person.Washington will also coach the defensive backs, Johnny Holland is back to coach the linebackers and Chuck McMann will return to coach special teams and running backs.In a bit of a twist, Khari Jones will stay on as receivers coach, a demotion from the offensive co-ordinator position he held last season.In other moves announced Thursday, B.C. added Doug Malone, who has coached under Cortez in the past, to lead the offensive line, while Robin Ross, who worked with Tedford at both Fresno State and Oregon, will serve as the Lions defensive line coach in his first CFL job.Tedfords son, Quinn, will be in charge of quality control on offence, while former CFL player Willie Fields will hold the same position with the defence and also assist with the defensive backs. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 15 Aoû - 04:29 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    City Hunter Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Cartes de Shinjuku et de Tokyo

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation